The ProBasics Bariatric Homecare Bed is a heavy-duty, full-electric bed frame capable of supporting up to 600 pounds. Designed with the bariatric patient in mind, the bed frame extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support than most other split-spring bariatric beds. The hand pendant features dynamic client positioning, allowing the consumer or caregiver to change the positioning of the head and foot sections as well as the bed height. Despite its size, bed setup within the home is easy – no special tools are needed.
- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety.
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed.
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to setup.
- Motorized positioning of upper body and knees as well as height adjustment provides maximum comfort and versatility to patient and caregiver.
- High impact bed end panels are durable, impact and scratch resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- Hand control allows for multiple bed positioning for patients.
- Two locking and two non-locking casters for secure positioning.
- No tools necessary for set up. Ships in three cartons.